The 2nd edition of Argus LiCoNi features two concurrent tracks on LiCoNi investment as well as Battery Technology and Electric Vehicle. On the third day, it will be our inaugural blockchain focused event as we will hear from early adopters on how blockchain is revamping commodity trading landscape especially metal.
The event will provide a platform for stakeholders in the battery metals industry to meet and discuss upcoming trends and challenges as well as investment opportunities. High level decision makers from mining companies and trading houses will meet with consumers from battery and electric car producers to share views about long-term sustainability.
For more information, please contact us:
Phone: +65 64969926
- Are battery metals sector facing oversupply, or will it be a struggle to meet demand?
- How are big mining industry participants responding to this new trend of rising battery metals prices?
- Lithium, cobalt and nickel latest mining projects
- Key considerations areas of potential LiCoNi mining project investment
- The impact of the EV industry on supply and demand of battery metals
- Latest battery technologies and measures in coping with increasing battery metal cost
- How blockchain will revamp metal commodity trading?
- Challenges and opportunities in implementing blockchain in metal commodity trading
Who you will meet:
- Major lithium, cobalt and nickel producers
- Lithium carbonate and cobalt & nickel chemical producers
- Global junior miners
- Financial institutions and investors
- Global cathode material producers
- Global Li-ion battery producers
- Electric vehicles, portable electronics and energy storage manufacturers
- Vendors and logistic services providers