Join 250+ global participants in Houston to network and gain strategic insight into the methanol industry's future.
The methanol market continues to face change. Methanol producers in the US are aiming to expand capacity but facing challenges despite growing demand. Globally, there are many factors impacting markets, including new regulations, shifts in supply & demand, changing economies, regional dynamics and more.
Hear experts provide perspectives on:
- Micro and macro trends in the methanol industry and the potential impact from crude and natural gas markets
- Regional perspectives, including in-depth analysis of China and the emerging Indian market
- Outlook for methanol derivatives including biodiesel and olefins
- Applications for methanol in industrial boilers and cook stoves
- Methanol as a marine fuel after the IMO's 2020 sulphur regulation deadline
Register today to understand the broad market trends driving the methanol industry and join hundreds of market participants from around the globe.