Your only analyst-driven event for the global petrochemical industry – heading to Vienna
You can join petrochemical producers, traders, and key participants for 7+ hours of focused discussion on supply demand trends, price forecasts and trade flows at Argus Olefins and Aromatics European Seminar 2018.
The event takes place on Sunday 7 October in Vienna and offers you the chance to explore the future of international markets with your peers.
Dave McCaskill, Vice-President Methanol & Derivative Services, Argus, will host the Methanol Breakfast Briefing from 7:30am - 9:00am. The briefing will review and explore developments in global methanol supply and demand, drill down into the specifics of European market fundamentals and price outlook, discuss how the rest of the world movements may impact Europe, as well as discuss the industry's next round of "market disruptors", including bunker fuel substitution, boiler fuel and / or cook stove applications. View the full agenda here.
You will also have the opportunity to engage in stimulating panel discussions, attend invaluable networking events and hear insightful presentations from Argus and international experts.
Download the brochure Access analyst commentaries Read our interview with Shell's Nick Osborne
Speakers on the agenda include:
- Nick Osborne, Global Strategy Manager, Base Chemicals, Shell Chemicals
- Chuck Venezia, Senior Vice-President, Petrochemicals, Argus
- Steve Weber, Vice-President Refining and Petrochemical Consulting, Argus
- Andy Nicholson, Vice-President, Market Development Petrochemicals, Argus
- Dave McCaskill, Vice-President Methanol & Derivative Services, Argus
- Sarah Rae, Vice-President, Olefins and Derivatives, Argus
Click here to register your place!