Petrobras' divestment program includes the planned sale of several refineries in Brazil, and the end of this monopoly could potentially reshape the country’s fuel market.
What risks and opportunities may arise with the entry of new participants and how could this affect this market's dynamics?
In this week's episode of Market Talks, Camila Dias, Brazil Bureau Chief, talks to Marcio Thome and Carlos Maligo, from PUC-Rio’s Industrial Engineering Department, about the main expected impacts on the Brazilian fuel market following the completion of the sales plan for Petrobras refineries, as analysed in a study commissioned by the Brazil’s Association of Fuel Distributors (Brasilcom).
- Daily service | Argus Brazil Motor Fuels
- White Paper | Argus provides price visibility to the entire diesel supply chain in Brazil
- Map | Fuel Terminals in Major Brazilian Ports
- Podcast | Driving Discussions: Brazilian motor fuels market after coronavirus
- Podcast | Driving Discussions: Impacts of Covid-19 on Brazilian ethanol market
- Blog | Independent fuel distributors link up to gain Brazil market share
- Webinar | Clean Fuels: Are all roads still leading to Latin America?