ARGUS Global Polypropylene
Argus Global Polypropylene is a weekly pricing service with global resin prices and detailed commentary on key polymer grades.
The industry-leading report is read by polypropylene professionals globally. The report serves as a pricing reference in the contract and spot markets.
- Feedstocks: Crude, naphtha and propane
- Monomer: Propylene
- PP raffia
- PP fibre
- PP copolymer
- Detailed feedstock information on crude, naphtha, propane and propylene
- China PDH-PP tracker and news
- Propane margins analysis
- Global pricing and fundamental information by country and region
- Coverage of Dalian futures market
- Production and outage news
- New plant data
- Buy-side information
- FMCG analysis
- Polypropylene freight assessments
- News on supply chain and weather disruption impacting polymers
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox
- Get full market clarity: Stay up-to-date with the what, where and why through our continuous regional coverage
Customers that benefit
Argus Global Polypropylene provides prices used in a wide range of end-use industries. Below are examples of how clients use our service:
- Refiners and petrochemicals producers involved in selling and distributing polypropylene.
- PDH producers involved in manufacturing propylene and polypropylene.
- Distributors and traders involved in buying and selling plastic resins, which use our prices as accurate and impartial reference.
- Large convertors that require market data to create the next stage of their business plans gain insight from our coverage.
- FMCGs, OEMs and airlines rely on our prices for accurate assessments of the value of plastic resins.