Pre-conference activities (4 March)
> Biomass to Power Day
Following the successful first Biomass to Power Day in 2019, we are expanding our 2020 coverage, which will look at the latest in supply chain designs and pellet processing and energy conversion technologies, with the aim of helping you maximise your costs efficiencies.
> Introduction-to-market workshop
With the number of new entrants to the market expected to grow as Asia’s biomass sector takes off, we are bringing back 2019’s market introduction workshop and turning it from two hours into a full-day programme, with added content and more time to address the issues that matter to you. From pelleting technology basics and standards to supply chain management and more, gain an in-depth understanding of the biomass market, which will certainly provide a boost to your business planning.
Plenary conference themes (5-6 March)
- Updates on Asia’s key demand and supply markets: Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia – policy, regulation, expected demand and supply volumes
- Emerging supply centres – Australia and New Zealand
- Project financing for power plants and pelleting facilities – new strategies and criteria for success
- Examining the current and future trading landscape – how will biomass trade in Asia evolve?
- New developments in biomass shipping and logistics management
- Ensuring sustainability and security of supply
- And more!