Global energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus invites all interested market players to participate in the Argus Dry Bulk Transportation and Logistics 2018 conference, which will take place in Gelendzhik, Russia, on 31 May - 1 June 2018.
The conference is one in a series of Argus events dedicated to transportation, storage and other logistics operations with raw materials. The topics to be discussed will focus on the Azov-Black Sea region, which has determined the choice of Gelendzhik as the location for the forum. This will enable participants to visit the new OTEKO dry cargo transshipment complex in the port of Taman, in addition to benefiting from an extensive business programme.
A number of key topics are highlighted against the background of the current market and the development of the transportation system in Russia’s Black Sea region. Argus offers forum participants the opportunity to discuss existing port infrastructure in the Azov-Black Sea basin as well as the prospects for development of the coal market as one of the key export products from the region. Exports of mineral fertilizers and sulphur play an equally important role for transshipment complexes at Black Sea ports.
The following topics will be discussed in more detail at the conference:
- Dynamics of bulk cargo transportation in the Azov-Black Sea basin
- Development of the production of export-quality coal in Russia
- Optimisation of coal supplies to European TPPs: Demand stability in the short and long term
- Potential for the export of mineral fertilizers and sulphur from Black Sea ports
- Influence of the international markets on flows of fertilizers and sulphur through Black Sea ports
- RZD: Development of railway infrastructure to the ports of the Azov-Black Sea basin
- Coal transshipment in the southern ports of Russia and Ukraine: Economics and infrastructure constraints