Storage, shipping and refining of crude and oil products
Do you know how the expansion of terminal projects will affect your company’s storage costs for crude and oil products?
Or how trade flows, routes and pricing will transform your business opportunities?
Argus Mediterranean Storage and Logistics conference is your opportunity to join international experts to discuss the movement, shipping and processing of crude and oil products. This year’s event will take place in Barcelona, Spain, 18-19 June.
Register now and join international experts in the movement, shipping and processing of crude and oil products – from traders, storage operators and ship-owners to refineries, project developers, financiers and port authorities.
Your top three reasons to attend Mediterranean Storage and Logistics 2018:
1. Leading industry thinkers answer your most pressing questions. Past speakers have included: CEO, Saras Trading, Managing Director, Vopak Terminals, Vice-President, CLH, Director, INA, Investment Officer, IFC, Trading Manager, OMV.
2. New projects bring you new opportunities. Day 2 discussions will hinge on port and facility expansions as we explore game changing developments of infrastructure. Hear about the successes in Malta, an update on Tangier, the outlook of port expansions and much more.
3. Network with the full supply chain. You can join the complimentary site visit hosted by the Port of Tarragona; witness on the ground functions and gain hard-to-find data. Live polling and extended networking breaks are there to bring the audience together for revealing discussions.
Your agenda highlights:
1. Market structure: Join a lively debate on the short to long term outlook of market structure. Could contango feasibly be on the horizon?
2. Product flows: Gain an assessment of the movement of the full barrel in the region – an essential and dynamic hub for the global movement of liquid bulk.
3. IMO reforms: What will be the impact on LNG markets? Where can low sulphur fuel come from? How will ship-operators cope?
4. Projects: Find new opportunities where jetties, storage facilities and refineries are developing.
Information Argus Mediterranean Storage and Logistics is open for bookings now
Take advantage of your unmissable opportunity to join thought-leaders in the distribution and processing of crude and oil products.