The Middle East continues to have a significant impact on the refined products markets in Asia-Pacific and globally, as supply and demand evolves rapidly and refinery economics respond to the impending introduction of the new IMO 2020 sulphur cap on marine fuels.
Join industry experts in Dubai to address these pressing issues and discover how to manage changing market dynamics.
What’s new in 2018?
- Setting the scene for the Middle East refining market: Updates from ADNOC’s Ruwais developments, KNPC’s Clean Fuels Project, the Duqm refinery in Oman and others
- Market developments and trade flow: Regional sanctions in the Middle East and the impact on trading, evaluating Fujairah’s position as a trading and storage hub, and assessing competition from the US and Asia-Pacific markets
- IMO 2020: The impact on demand and refinery economics, options for shippers, the spread between distillates and fuel oil, the role of blending in compliance, and compliance and enforcement challenges
- Oil products demand: Trading and the tendering process in east Africa, developments, challenges and opportunities in China, India, Pakistan, and South Africa
- Blockchain technology: The market reality, implications on the products trading value chain
Download brochure Download post event report from 2017