The Argus Fundamentals service provides monthly intelligence on crude and refined products supply and demand, both historically and up to two years ahead.
The service covers key developments on crude and products stocks and trade flows, and our subscribers include major oil companies, refineries, trading firms, banks and government agencies.
Drawing on Argus' daily oil price reporting expertise, this service features in-depth analysis of the key trends affecting supply and demand, inventories and trade flows.
- Demand: Forecast of global demand by product and by key region/country two years ahead
- Historical demand data for US, Europe 5 (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy), Japan, India, China, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and FSU
- Supply: Forecast of crude output by key Opec and non-Opec producers two years ahead
- Stocks: Crude and product stocks for EU 16, US and Japan, and independent product stocks for Singapore and Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp
- Trade flows: Oil at sea information, including liftings, arrivals for key regions and stocks
- Two-year forecast for oil supply and demand by key region/country and by key product category
- In-depth analysis of key trends affecting supply and demand, inventories and trade flows
Customers that benefit
The Argus Fundamentals service is of particular interest to anyone seeking a comprehensive short-term forecast of supply and demand of crude and petroleum products. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil and gas producers find unbiased information on supply and demand to inform their exploration and production activities and investment decisions.
- Pipeline companies prepare for future projects by considering the data that we publish.
- Government agencies rely on our outlooks as a key part of a holistic view of oil markets.