ARGUS Russian Domestic Crude Market
The daily Argus Russian Domestic Crude Market report is published in Russian and provides a comprehensive overview of Russia’s crude market.
Our report provides detailed coverage of the Russian crude market, spot and formula prices based on global price assessments, monthly statistics on rail and pipeline crude supplies, and refinery maintenance schedules.
- Russian domestic crude market
- Spot prices in western Siberia based on reported trade
- Formula-based domestic prices in the West Siberia, Urals-Volga and Timan-Pechora regions indexed to export price assessments
- Daily spot (Urals fip West Siberia spot), formula-based price assessments for Russian crude cargoes (Urals fip West Siberia, Urals fip Urals-Volga region formula and the Urals fip Timan-Pechora region formula) and export netbacks
- Fob Primorsk and fob Novorossiysk prices for Russian crude
- Comparative analysis of domestic and export crude sales
- Overview of the Russian crude market
Customers that benefit
If you work in Russia’s crude market, or work with companies involved in the Russian crude sector, then the Argus Russian Domestic Crude Market service gives you the insight to do business with confidence. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil companies use the price assessments provided in the report for transfer pricing when making crude sale and purchase transactions with their subsidiaries, as well as in reports provided to tax authorities and regulators.
- Tax authorities in Russia use the price data published in the report to analyse prices used in trade under the laws on transfer pricing.
- Pipeline companies and government authorities use the information to analyse the Russian crude market.
+7 495 933 75 7