ARGUS Fertilizers in Sub-Saharan Africa 2022
Prepared in collaboration with the International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC), the Argus Fertilizers in Sub-Saharan Africa report delivers essential insight and data on key fertilizer markets and logistics in this exciting region.
The report explores sub-Saharan Africa’s resources and the potential to develop new projects. It includes a comprehensive country-by-country outlook, essential insight on import and supply hubs and logistical corridors as well as analysis on the harnessing of natural gas for new nitrogen capacity in the next 5-10 years.
New for 2022: The report is now available in two parts, focusing on the East or West of the Sub-Saharan Africa region. This will allow you more flexibility and choice in whether you want one or both parts of the report.
- Develop effective marketing strategies for sub-Saharan African fertilizer markets
- Assess market size and value based on trade statistics
- Reveal the cost chain from port to farmer
- Establish the main players and potential partners in each country
- Understand the market environment and structure, including subsidy systems and government programmes
- Plan logistical supply routes to target markets
- Overview of the sub-Saharan fertilizer market
- Assessment of the natural gas resources and feedstocks by country, as well as phosphate rock and potash resources
- Analysis of the markets for nitrogen, phosphate, potash and NPK fertilizers
- Detailed country studies offering insight into a range of important factors including market size and structure, major crops and yields, farming practices and systems, policy and regulation, logistics and transport, price trends and cost chain analysis
- Examination of import and supply hubs and logistical corridors, with coverage of transport infrastructure, relevant fertilizer markets and the key players