ARGUS International LPG
The Argus International LPG service is your trusted, reliable source for the most crucial LPG indexes and price assessments for physical and derivatives markets.
This daily service provides essential access to key industry reference prices, such as the Argus North Sea Index (ANSI), cif ARA large cargo assessments for propane and butane, daf Brest prices and the Argus Far East Index (AFEI). Two US export cargo prices, US propane del ARA (AUSE) and US propane del Japan (AUSJ), are also included.
Our position as a leader in LPG market reporting means you can trust that our news, analysis and expert commentary is of the highest quality.
- Key LPG industry price benchmarks anytime, anywhere
- Access to first domestic LPG index in China – Argus Pearl River Delta Index
- Listing of monthly Saudi Aramco contract price (CP)
- Market-moving LPG news
- Expert market and price analysis
- Historical data
- Robust, transparent methodology
- Selected downloadable market data at your fingertips
- Argus Bulletin Board for propane and butane — showing bids, offers and deals done
Customers that benefit
The Argus International LPG service provides readers with daily international LPG prices in a single source. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of LPG use Argus price benchmarks as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Oil majors and independent LPG companies use the information to enhance their marketing strategies and search for counterparties and new markets.
- Analysts and risk managers use the data to analyse the current market situation and possible future scenarios.
- Finance officers use the information to analyse the market, evaluate risks and work out their investment strategies.