ARGUS Gas Connections
The Argus Gas Connections service is your comprehensive resource for in-depth natural gas analysis and intelligence on European supplies, production statistics, policies and transportation.
Covering major European trading locations with expert commentary, plus assessments for gas spot, forward and futures pricing, gas border and burner-tip prices, the service is invaluable for those involved in European gas markets.
- UK National Balancing Point (NBP) hub prices
- Belgium Zeebrugge hub prices
- Dutch/German TTF hub prices
- European pipeline import prices
- UK spark spreads and German spark spreads
- Crude oil prices
- Competing oil product prices
- Coal prices
- Oil-indexed contract prices
- Discounted oil-indexed contract prices
- Oil-gas hybrid contract prices
- Gas-indexed prices
- European gas analysis and intelligence
- Northern Europe market view
- Central, south and eastern Europe market view
- UK NBP, Zeebrugge and TTF forward and physical trade charts
- Argus long-term contract prices
Customers that benefit
The Argus Gas Connections service is the twice-monthly business intelligence service that provides a full analysis of Europe’s gas landscape. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders, brokers and other primary market participants can rely on Argus throughout the trade, from pre-trade analysis to settlement prices for term delivery.
- Analysts needing to stay on top of all key developments in the European gas market find our report an invaluable source of information.
- Banks use Argus data and insights to value deals and construct sensible financial products.