Chlor-alkali products are essential to everyday life, from large industrial consumers down to individuals. Pulp and paper mills consume large quantities of caustic soda for the manufacture of pulp, while individuals use products containing chlorine for disinfecting purposes. The dynamic between chlorine and caustic soda and their varied end-uses creates a very dynamic market for chlor-alkali products, meaning that the markets do not grow equally.
But what factors are at play here, what risks might be involved within this market, and how will you know what to look out for now and in the future?
Tracking this market requires a high level of understanding of the dynamics and the experience to interpret the market to provide an accurate price assessment. With more than 60 combined years of global petrochemical experience, including more than 30 years directly in the chlor-alkali consulting space, Argus’ experts will help you decide what trends to track and how to stay competitive in today’s ever-changing global markets.
Improve your understanding of inorganic chemicals markets, including chlor-alkali, and devise strategies for success with tailor-made research performed by Argus’ in-house inorganic chemicals experts. Read more below.
ARGUS Inorganic Chemicals Consulting Services
Improve your understanding of inorganic chemicals markets, including chlor-alkali, and devise strategies for success with tailor-made research performed by Argus’ in-house inorganic chemicals experts.
- Obtain independent insights: The Argus Consulting Services team builds from the latest market data to provide unique insight.
- Get local and global perspectives: We provide “boots on the ground” knowledge gathered through our extensive local and global network of more than 75 dedicated consultants with experience across multiple industry sectors.
- Utilise our end-to-end viewpoints: Our consultants track feedstocks (such as LPG, naphtha) and all key derivative products so that you have a completely integrated view of how your business fits into the marketplace.
- Data you can trust: Our forecasts are based on our comprehensive database of historical and current information and our daily engagement in the market. We do not purchase data, so our short- to long-term forecasts are more solid and dependable and are essential for quantifying investment risk for you.
- See scenario-based forecasts: We present you with scenario-based forecasts for supply, demand and market prices so that investors can evaluate returns based on different potential future market directions. You also get to choose scenarios that you believe are most likely to occur.
- Find the answers you are looking for: Argus consultants advise you on how to formulate your strategies whenever and wherever you need it.
Key customisable features
- Market studies
- Price analysis and forecasting
- Supply, infrastructure and logistics strategy
- Investment and transaction support
- Policy and regulation
Global markets covered
- Caustic soda
Customers that benefit
- Government agencies/regulatory bodies
- Professional services
- Investors/private equity
- Trading organisations/financial services