- Doing business successfully in the Nordics and Baltics: Overcoming the main hurdles of trading, and identifying future security of supply
- What are the current challenges to security of supply?
- How are buyers changing their sourcing strategies?
- Exploring the points of view from different countries
- Collaborating on a deeper level with forest owners
- How to safeguard against a lack of supply and shortage in the future
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is designed for biomass players working in and out of the Nordic and Baltic region looking to build sustainable relationships for business success. It's designed for Head of Departments, Sourcing and Import Managers who are looking to restructure their supply structures and secure biomass sources for future contracts, and Export and Supply Managers, who are looking to work collaboratively and learn how to best meet demand.
Why you should attend the workshop?
Your time spent at the workshop will involve investigating key challenges that impact supply. You will leave the workshop with a greater understanding of how to safeguard against a future lack of supply, and understand viewpoints from different regions. Work closely with peers in this interactive setting, learn best practices for future trade, and start to build long-term business relationships.
* Workshop leader to be confirmed shortly
** Refreshments will be served throughout the workshop