Argus would like to invite you to take part in the 7th International Argus Caspian and Central Asian Petroleum Markets 2019 Conference. The event will be held on January 30-31 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The conference will bring together top managers from the largest international oil, trade and transport-logistic companies to discuss the main development trends in oil and products markets in Caspian and central Asian countries.
2018 Conference review
Among attendees: SOCAR, Vitol, Shell Trading, Glencore Energy UK, Aria Petroleum, the State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange of Turkmenistan, Turkmenbashi Сomplex of Oil Refineries, Petrocas Energy Group, TurkmenGas, BB Energy, Mitsubishi Corporation and others.
Key topics of discussion will include:
- Transit via Kazakhstan, exports of motor fuels from Kazakhstan;
- Exports of oil products and gas chemicals from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan;
- Development of new refining capacities;
- Latest trends and prospects of crude and oil products imports into Afghanistan;
- Transportation and transit capabilities in the Caspian region and central Asia;
- Shipments of crude and oil products to Iran, including substitution shipments and transit.