The 12th international Argus Russia and CIS Oil Products 2019 conference will be held on 10-11 October in Moscow.
The conference will consider the principal events affecting the development of the domestic and export markets for Russian oil products in 2019, as well as looking forward to assess the changes that will impact these markets in the near future. Key refiners, trading firms, transportation companies and government agencies will be among those taking part in the conference.
- The current status and future prospects of oil refining industry in Russia - Regulate changes and their implications
- Global oil products market, including a global oil refining industry forecast
- Effect of IMO 2020 on the oil products market
- The introduction of digital technology is key to long-term competitiveness in the oil products market
- New tax realities and their impact on oil refining - The first results of the tax manoeuvre and possible adjustments
- Future of the markets - How will the balance of light and heavy oil products change
- Oil markets in neighbouring countries
On 11 October, the participants will take a tour of Gazprom Neft's Moscow Oil Refinery Plant (MORP).