ARGUS Crude and Refined Products Outlook
Stay ahead of the curve with the Argus Crude and Refined Products Outlook service — a monthly service forecasting prices for key crude grades, regional benchmarks and oil products up to 24 months into the future.
With accompanying expert analysis of key trends in each market, the Argus Crude and Refined Products Outlook service is your independent source of intelligence to aid planning and decision making.
- Two-year forecast of 17 regional crude benchmarks and grades
- Two-year forecast of oil product crack spreads, ranging from LPG to fuel oil, for the key refining regions of northwest Europe, the Mediterranean, US Gulf coast and Singapore
- Two-year forecast of regional refining margins for of northwest Europe, the Mediterranean, US Gulf coast and Singapore
- Expert analysis of crude futures markets
- Crude: Ice Brent, North Sea Dated, Forties Blend, Urals northwest Europe, Urals Mediterranean, CPC Blend, Bonny Light, Nymex WTI, WTI Midland, WTI Houston, LLS, Mars, Dubai, and ESPO Blend
- Northwest Europe product crack spreads vs North Sea Dated for propane, butane, naphtha 65 para, 95R gasoline, jet-kerosine, 10ppm diesel, 50ppm diesel, LSFO (1pc sulphur), HSFO (3.5pc sulphur)
- Mediterranean product crack spreads vs Urals for propane, butane, naphtha 65 para, 95R gasoline, jet-kerosine, 10ppm diesel, 1,000ppm heating oil, LSFO (1pc sulphur), HSFO (3.5pc sulphur)
- US Gulf coast product crack spreads vs LLS for propane, butane, naphtha, 87 conv gasoline, jet-kerosine, 10ppm diesel, 2,000ppm heating oil, LSFO, HSFO (No6 / 3pc sulphur)
- Singapore product crack spreads vs Dubai for propane, butane, naphtha, 95R gasoline, jet-kerosine, 10ppm diesel, 500ppm gasoil, HSFO 180cst, HSFO 380cst
- Refining margins for northwest Europe vs North Sea Dated and Urals; Mediterranean vs Urals and CPC Blend; US Gulf coast vs LLS, WTI, and Mars; Singapore vs Dubai and ESPO Blend
- Save time on your planning, budgeting and decision making
- Understand market movements through independent analytical commentaries
- Gain a trusted, expert insight drawing on Argus’ daily oil market reporting expertise
Customers that benefit
The Argus Crude and Refined Products Outlook service is of particular interest to anyone who wants a comprehensive short-term forecast of crude and petroleum products prices. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil majors use our unbiased price information and analysis to inform their exploration and production activities and investment decisions.
- Refiners can prepare for fluctuations in the price of various crude grades to make the best decisions about refinery input.
- Governmental agencies rely on our outlooks as a key part of a holistic view of markets.
- Trading firms use the price forecasts and analysis to enhance planning and decision making.