ARGUS European Emissions Markets
The Argus European Emissions Markets service is the daily source for the European greenhouse gas markets.
Delivering daily price assessments including for the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS), the Argus European Emissions Markets service provides unmatched transparency in the environmental markets.
How can you benefit from a subscription to the Argus European Emissions Markets service?
- Unbiased market commentary
- Stay ahead of unfolding events and changing fundamentals with Argus news alerts
- Trade confidently with transparent Argus prices
- Capture market trends by custom building comparative price charts with historical data
- EUA (EU ETS allowances)
- CER (certified emission reductions)
- ERU (emission reduction units)
- Argus price indexes
- Daily emissions news reporting
- European emissions exchange data
- Generation economics for the UK, the Netherlands and Germany
Customers that benefit
The Argus European Emissions Markets service is essential reading to ensure you stay informed about daily market movements and the latest news. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders value Argus’ extensive coverage of the EU ETS. With the latest analysis, annual verified emissions data and ETS allowance price charts, the Argus European Emissions Markets service provides the tools to help traders make good business decisions.
- Analysts that monitor environmental markets value in-depth news and analysis covering each European country. Clients can review each country’s power output and indicative operating profitability as shown in our spark spread charts.
- Regulators, research bureaus, governments and non-governmental organisations responsible for climate change negotiations see Argus as vital in monitoring legislation changes. Clear reporting ensures they keep abreast of key developments.