The Argus Potash service is your trusted source for weekly international potash prices and market insight.
This service provides intelligent, market-leading industry analysis and commentary, explaining potash market developments and consequent price movements. The service includes over 30 price assessments and nine freight assessments.
Developed by our global dedicated team of experts, the service reflects a consensus of informed market opinion on weekly prices and market developments.
- MOP weekly
- NOP (when available)
- Key potash industry price assessments
- Market moving news
- Historical data
- Key import/export data
- Market and price analysis
- Forward-looking analysis
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Freight trends
- Downloadable market data, including Brazilian MOP imports
- Extensive use of graphics, maps and visuals to help digest key information
Benefits of choosing Argus
- Robust methodology providing fair and accurate pricing information
- Compliance and auditing to ensure reliability (externally through PWC)
- Global editorial coverage, with reporters on the ground in key markets, the US, Russia, Brazil, India, southeast Asia, China and more
Customer that benefit
Argus Potash service subscribers include major producers, co-operatives, agricultural associations, export organisations, state-owned and private-sector buyers, traders, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, governments, regulators and stock market analysts. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers and trading companies leverage Argus’ fertilizer pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our price assessments provide domestic and international businesses with supply certainty at sustainable prices.
- Banks and financial institutions leverage Argus’ fertilizer pricing and analysis as they provide financing to businesses, supporting the advancement of the agri-business.