ARGUS Russian Motor Fuels
The Argus Russian Motor Fuels service includes a daily report published in Russian on the Russian markets for gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
The publication features domestic and global price assessments for motor gasoline, diesel and jet, monthly statistics on rail shipments and pipeline supply of fuel, and refinery maintenance schedules.
- Daily price assessments and indexes for Ai-95 and Ai-92 gasoline and summer and winter diesel at major Russian oil refineries and terminals
- Argus Russian diesel index (ADTL)
- Regional netbacks for oil products, developed jointly with the Russian Spimex exchange, in line with guidelines set by Russian federal anti-monopoly service FSA
- Daily spot prices and netbacks for jet fuel at Moscow airports
- Results and analysis of exchange trade in oil products
- Russian motor fuel market
- Data on intra-day deals on the motor fuel market
- Updates on the oil products market, with trader commentary
- Bi-annual and annual market reports
- Analysis of fuel shipments from refineries to Russian oil terminals
- Monthly targets for motor fuel production at major refineries
- Historical data from 2007
- Transparent methodology
Customers that benefit
The information published in the Argus Russian Motor Fuels service provides competitive advantages to a host of individuals and companies. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers rely on our data to analyse the profitability of selling motor fuels in the Russian market and to prepare reports for tax authorities and regulators.
- Traders use our information to build an efficient sales strategy, analyse cargo traffic and search for new customers.
- Consumers find our insight useful when aiming to cut procurement costs, based on analysis of the factors that influence domestic fuel supply.
+7 495 933 75 71