Global price reporting agency Argus, supported by Azerbaijan’s state-owned Socar, invites you to take part in the second Argus Petroleum Summit in Azerbaijan, to be held on 20-21 November in Baku.
The event will bring together major regional players in the oil, transport, trading and refining industries.
Caspian countries remain of great importance for oil producers, traders and transportation companies, with the region’s various big new projects providing fresh opportunities for trading and supply logistics.
Conference participants will explore trading and logistics for exports of crude, refined products and petrochemicals. The forum will feature analysis of the latest developments in Caspian markets, and experts will be on hand to discuss expansions and upgrades to transport and refining infrastructure.
- Marketing and trading of crude, products and petrochemicals
- Export routes for crude and products from Azerbaijan and Caspian countries
- Prospects for new logistics patterns as part of the Caspian-Mediterranean transport corridor, rail transportation and tariff policy, shipowners, ports and terminals
- Regional pipeline routes, realities and prospects
- Domestic markets for crude and refined products in the Caspian region
- Petrochemicals industry in the region — production, transportation and trading