Argus Media invites you to take part in the Argus LPG Moscow 2020 conference, to be held on 1-2 October in Moscow, Russia.
Now in its 15th year, the event will be attended by representatives of the largest liquefied gas producers, importers and traders, along with government officials, delegates from shipping companies and terminal operators.
The Argus conference is an international business platform, enabling participants to expand their list of business contacts, negotiate and conclude deals, and access exclusive information on the LPG market.Key topics for discussion include:
- Changes in global LPG consumption trends
- European LPG market - challenges and prospects
- Latest development trends in the FSU and European LPG markets
- Exports of Russian LPG to China - market trends, new transshipment opportunities
- Central Asian LPG market
- Outlook for rail transportation of LPG in the FSU and lease rates for gas tankcars
- Feedstock supplies for the Russian petrochemicals industry
- Outlets for Russian LPG - key destinations and changes
Over 250 delegates from Russia and the FSU, eastern and western Europe, the Caspian region, Middle East and east Asia attend the event annually.