Network and strategise with industry leaders in a thriving market
Strong global demand for crude and products storage infrastructure indicates there will be significant market growth over the coming years. As more industry players expand their storage capacities and improve road infrastructure, potential to capitalise on growing markets makes it an exciting time to be working in the bulk liquid storage and logistics sectors.
Join us on 6-7 June in Valletta, Malta to meet with fellow decision-makers to discuss the latest challenges and newest opportunities in the industry. This is the only event to focus on strategy, the development of local and international markets, raising funds for storage and tank terminals and other essential issues.
Your 2019 speakers include:
- Marco Schiavetti, Chief Executive Officer, Saras Trading
- EL Sayed A. Fetouh Sharkawy, Deputy Director, Head, Maritime Transport Economics Division, Planning, Research and Studies Department, Suez Canal Authority
- Mark Williams, Managing Director, Shipping Strategy
- Zlatko Galešić, Director of LPG management, INA
Save up to €200 with the early bird discount - available until 10 May.
Attendees by business
Companies from the following sectors regularly attend the event:
- Tank terminal operators and owners
- Crude and oil products buyers/oil companies and traders
- Transport services for bulk liquids
- Financing and investment companies
- Government and industry associations
- Innovative equipment suppliers and service providers to the bulk liquid storage and logistics sectors