ARGUS Processed Phosphates Analytics
The Argus Processed Phosphates Analytics service, part of the wider Argus Analytics line, puts you firmly in control of your fertilizer information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for phosphate fertilizers, along with the tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for you. And you receive a detailed analytical report, offering an in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers.
- Understand the long-term trends for international phosphate fertilizer markets on a global, regional and country level
- Mitigate risk by responding to prices affected by changes in supply and demand
- Assess where incremental supply and demand will emerge
- Support business plans and investment opportunities
- Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects
- Pricing, production, consumption, capacity and trade data from 2005-31
- Price forecasts updated quarterly for the key international processed phosphate benchmarks including DAP, MAP, TSP, SSP and phosphoric acid
- Intuitive and effective search tools to work with your fertilizer data, using Excel Add-in
- A detailed strategy report, analysing the supply and trade outlook for the following industries: phosphate fertilizers, phosphoric acid, single superphosphate, triple superphosphate and ammonium phosphates
- Overview of the drivers for phosphate demand, existing supply and new projects under construction and their potential impact on the supply outlook
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
- North and Latin America
- Middle East