ARGUS Battery Materials Monthly Outlook
The Argus Battery Materials Outlook service is your new source of independent and analytical insight into the supply, demand, trade and prices for lithium, cobalt, nickel and manganese. Published monthly, this outlook offers a 12-month forecast for the battery materials market.
This service provides reliable 12-month price projections for the main battery materials, as well as comprehensive international trade data for the main battery materials and lithium-ion batteries.
This detailed market outlook also offers forward-looking, expert analysis of market supply, demand and trade, along with clear and concise price projections for the year ahead.
- Inform your short-term business plans: Get accurate, reliable insight into short- and medium-term developments.
- Minimise risk to your business: Examine extensive raw data, including Chinese export data.
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions.
- Find your next big opportunity: Use today’s market data and expert insight to identify tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Lithium (Li)
- Cobalt (Co)
- Nickel (Ni)
- Manganese (Mn)
- 12-month price projections for the main battery materials (Li, Co, Ni and Mn)
- Comprehensive international trade data for the main battery materials (Li, Co, Ni, Mn and graphite) and lithium-ion batteries
- A forecast of full-year trade for global trade in battery materials and lithium-ion batteries, split by major country
- In-depth supply and demand analysis, as well as news of crucial developments in battery applications/markets
- Detailed project tracker showing potential new sources of supply for battery materials
- Monthly spot price averages from January 2016 onwards, plus three-month and 12-month rolling averages that allow subscribers to track fluctuations in the spot price and forecast projections