ARGUS Toluene, Xylenes and Isomers/PET
The Argus Toluene, Xylenes and Isomers/PET service gives you access to leading toluene, xylenes and isomers/PET contract and spot benchmarks, global industry news and analysis of key economic drivers on a weekly basis.
- Weekly updates: Get a frequent look into the global toluene and xylenes markets to make quick decisions for your business.
- Strong global coverage in a single report: Count on a consistent global perspective of toluene, xylenes and isomers/PET supply and demand that affects your bottom line.
- Concise analysis: Understand causes behind recent market developments through easy-to-read charts, tables and expert insight.
- Short-term trends: Know what the experts are watching for in the very near term, and use it to your advantage.
- Linkages to key feedstocks: Do not just focus on toluene and xylenes, see how feedstocks such as naphtha and NGLs play a role in your business.
- Expertise you can trust: Rely on experienced and respected Argus experts to help you stay competitive in the global toluene and xylenes markets.
- Weekly coverage of the global toluene and xylenes industry
- Market snapshot of global prices by region
- Key price assessments
- Global industry equivalent tables and global spot pricing graphs
- Regional operations overviews, with insightful market commentaries and analysis
Global markets covered
- Mixed xylenes
- Purified terephthalic acid (PTA)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Monoethylene glycol (MEG)
Customers that benefit
- Commercial managers
- Investment banks