2. Note which categories are company awards versus individual awards – these are stated clearly on the website. Trader of the Year and Executive of the Year are individual awards. The rest are company awards. Any company nomination for an individual award will be discounted, and vice-versa.
3. We reserve the right to move an entry from the category entered to a different category, if the entry is better suited to that category.
4. In the event there are too few qualified entries in a particular category, Argus reserves the right to dismiss or consolidate the category.
5. All finalists for individual awards (Trader of the Year, Executive of the Year) are encouraged to attend the Argus LPG Awards for Excellence evening to accept their award in person should they be selected the winner.
6. Each entry submission must be accompanied by a description (not to exceed 300 words) that explains why you are entering that company or individual into the category. The online award criteria gives you a guide to what the judges are looking for. You are encouraged to give examples of innovation, achievements and other information backing up why this nominee deserves to win.
7. All information submitted will be considered strictly confidential and will only be reviewed by Argus Media and its panel of judges.
8. Supporting material is not required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual entry. Supporting materials may include web links, videos, photographs and other documents. Please send all supporting materials via email to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email subject line:
- The category you are entering.
10. Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage during the awards ceremony at the Science Museum, London, UK on 18th November.