ARGUS Chlor-Alkali and Derivatives
The Argus Chlor-Alkali and Derivatives service gives you access to leading chlor-alkali and derivatives contract and spot benchmarks, global industry news and analysis of key economic drivers. In addition to full online access 24/7, you receive a monthly PDF report and weekly updates delivered straight to your inbox.
- Strong global coverage in a single report: Count on a consistent global perspective of chlor-alkali supply and demand that affects your bottom line and use monthly assessments suitable for use in contract pricing.
- Concise analysis: Understand causes for recent market developments through easy-to-read charts, tables and expert insight.
- Secure your business strategy and stay ahead of the competition: Insightful and timely analysis ensures that you have the information you need to stay at the forefront of market developments.
- Mitigate risk with transparent and trusted methodologies: Argus’ information and assessments are supported by rigorous and transparent methodologies, with annual internal and external compliance audits.
- Expertise you can trust: Rely on experienced and respected Argus experts to help you stay competitive in the global chlor-alkali market.
- Online access 24/7: In addition to weekly and monthly content delivered straight into your inbox, you can access the latest updates online at your convenience via Argus Direct.
- Speak directly with Argus experts: Get exclusive access to the chlor-alkali analysts so you can talk to us about the issues that matter the most to you.
- Weekly price assessments for global caustic soda, EDC and PVC pipe, plus regional market updates
- Monthly in-depth outlooks for the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific with a global view
- Global industry equivalent tables and global spot pricing graphs
- Regional operations overviews, with insightful market commentaries and analysis
- Regular news from our team of international reporters
- Downloadable data sets
Global markets covered
- Caustic soda
Customers that benefit
- Commercial managers
- Investment banks
- Industrial chemicals companies
- Alumina producers
- Pulp and paper manufacturers
- Oil refineries
- Food and beverage companies