Save R2700 (ZAR) with the early bird discount - register before 29 November to qualify!
|Early bird - Register by 29th November||ZAR(R)|
Group booking discount:
- Attendee pass 3 - 10% off that pass only
- Attendee pass 4 - 15% off that pass only
- Attendee pass 5 - 20% off that pass only
- All subsequent passes - 20% off
*Please note that to qualify for a group discount, all registrations must be made at the same time.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to speaker presentations and papers
- Access to the exhibition area
- The opportunity to meet with hundreds of industry representatives in one relaxed setting
- Access to the networking app
- Full delegate list with contact details
* Please note that travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee
For more information on registering or group bookings, please contact Andrea Ribeiro at:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Antitrust complianceArgus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Africa Fertilizer 2020 is to provide participants with a high-level update on developments in the industry.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.