- Global crude producers’ strategies - senior decision-makers from Europe, Africa, Russia, India, China and the Middle East explore the future and discuss how to respond to market challenges
- Navigating IMO 2020 regulation - from the data science of trading, risk and hedging to how freight rates, shipowners, trading firms, crude producers, and refiners will be affected
- Strategic leader’s forum - Trading the oil market - insights from some of the biggest players in the sector who explore the most lucrative opportunities and emerging challenges in the new environment
- Banker’s forum - the heads of trade and commodity finance of the world’s largest banks identify current trends, including financing structures and mechanisms as well as trade credit, political risk, and outlook for the financing environment in the year ahead
- Harnessing new technology - join us and debate what new technology could bring to crude market analysis
- Renewable energy – update your knowledge about the effects of renewable energy on the industry; how efficient the renewable energy industry is becoming
- Plus! The impact of trade disputes and sanctions, the effect of developments in the US shale oil market and rising US crude exports, and much more
Join influential decision makers from the crude oil supply chain
Argus Global Crude - Geneva is your opportunity to gain strategic intelligence on the most compelling market trends that have the biggest impact on crude trading. You will hear from influential decision makers from oil producers, refineries, trading firms, regulators, banks, investment management firms, storage and logistics groups, brokers, and more.
Key topics on the agenda will address the new opportunities and challenges faced by the global market, from the continued growth in US shale oil production to the global push for cleaner energy and rapid technological change that is transforming the way business is done.
Join exciting panel debates, with insights from some of the biggest industry players. The summit will welcome the heads of trade and commodity finance from the world’s largest banks. They will identify the current trends, including financing structures and mechanisms, political risk and the outlook for the financing environment for the year ahead.
Your expert speakers include:
Fractious times - Market commentary
Request your copy of the exclusive commentary on the global crude market.
Download your copy of the Argus Global Crude sponsorship brochure to discover how you can position your organisation as an industry leader through branding, speaking and exhibiting opportunities.
Partner, HFW; Committee Member, Propeller Club
Simply outstanding; the top players discussing the top issues in an easily accessible environment.
Global Head of Crude Oil Trading, BB Energy Trading Ltd.
At the Argus Global Crude - Geneva conference, I met the market leaders and I got fresh insights and unconventional views on the crude oil market.